1st Place In quiz on Numismatics and Philately conducted by Guntur Numismatic and Philatelic Society in 2009
• 3rd Place in Hindi Elocution Competiton in 2009
• Participated in Mock Union Budget Session conducted by Oakridge International School in 2011
• Volunteered in the Oakridge Model United Nations (OAKMUN) in 2011
• Worked for the “SEARCH Foundation”, helped raise funds for the foundation in the year 2005 . (Certified)
• Worked for the “SOS Children’s Villages Of India”, helped in raising funds in the year 2008. (Certified)
• Worked for the “Global Cancer Concern India”, helped in spreading awareness about cancer and helped in raising funds in the year 2007.
• Worked for the “Village Reconstruction Committee of AMG Foundation” Helped in rebuilding houses destroyed by cyclones and helped in sending food grains to the disaster struck areas in the year 2009. (Attested)
• Worked under all the Social Service initiatives undertaken by the “Oakridge International School”, which include visiting government schools and teaching children and also providing them with food in the year and clocked CAS hours in the years 2010-2011.
• Served as the Vice Captain of the house Amartya Sen, in Oakridge International School for the year 2011-2012.
• Served as the School Photographer for the online blog and magazine of Oakridge International School for the years 2010 and 2011.
• Was a part of the Backstage and Props Committee for the Founders Day Play of Oakridge International School, Year 2010
SCHOOLS OF INTEREST
Academic Index: 215
AI Rank: 5 out of 9
Note: This is only an estimate. To calculate an accurate academic index, follow the link below.
What is the academic index?
Calculate your actual academic index score
Academic Index Table
||Chance at Ivy League