Egyptian (Applied as African American)
SAT I: 1830 (CR: 550, Math: 670, W: 610, Essay: 10/12)
Top 25% ranking
3.8 weighted out of 4.0 GPA
12 Honors Classes Taken
12 AP classes taken:
1. AP Physics B
2. AP Physics C- Mechanics
3. AP Calculus AB
4. AP Calculus BC
5. AP Microeconomics
6. AP Macroeconomics
7. AP Biology
8. AP Computer Science A
9. AP Statistics
10. AP English Language & Composition
11. AP European History
12. AP Psychology
Accredited with 12 Rutgers University Credits. A's in each semester.
AP Scholar with Honor
Outside of School:
1. Developer for the Android App: One Coptic Library. The main goal is to promote unity throughout the Coptic churches through the standardization of all Coptic literature in as many languages as possible.
2. 300+ community service hours for tutoring incoming Egyptian children seeking to learn English.
3. Church Fundraiser for over 2 years. I've raised over $20,000 in order to help build a new church to satisfy the influx of Coptic Orthodox Christians fleeing from Egypt.
4. Worked at the Church library for 3 years.
5. Played with the Coptic Orthodox Youth Basketball Team (COYBL) for three years. (Just made Captain this year.)
1. Cougar Christian Fellowship (CCF) for 3 years. Secretary
2. Model United Nations for 4 years. Vice President.
3. Scholastic Bowl for 4 years. President
4. French Club for 3 years.
5. Vice President and Co-Founder of Finance Club/Stock Market Club
1. Fluent in the Arabic Language
2. Intermediate in the French Language
3. Elementary in Coptic (Egypt's liturgical language until Arabic was introduced in the 7th century)
Interests and Leisures:
3. Economics and Finance
4. Foreign Relations
1. Premedicine or Biological Sciences
Academic Index: 242
AI Rank: 9 out of 9
Note: This is only an estimate. To calculate an accurate academic index, follow the link below.
What is the academic index?
Calculate your actual academic index score
Academic Index Table
||Chance at Ivy League